Thursday, February 2, 2012

Birthday Lunch with Terence/Freya

On 29 Jan Sunday, had lunch with Terence at Sun with Moon!
Since his birthday was around the corner, which is actually the date of this post, 2nd Feb!, I brought him out for lunch there~

Even though I knew him for around 2 years already, I hardly get to meet him at all. So I was really looking forward to that lunch outing.

==================================================


My Tori Kamameshi! I should have thought of taking another picture after removing the chicken on top and mixing the flavoured rice. But I guess I was to eager to start eating =P


Shot of the whole set


"Where's my food?! Grrrr!"
Haha. His food were served kind of late. I think it only came like 10 to 15 minutes after mine was served.


Terence's order of Tonkatsu Toji and Tofu Salad

==================================================

It was a really awesome lunch. We just spent the short 1 plus hours talking and eating, but I was feeling happy during every moment of it.
Maybe because I've been feeling stressed from work and school recently, or just feeling tired about stuff, or whatever usual reasons that makes me feel unhappy, or maybe because I missed him too much, but that lunch with Terence really brightened up my day, week, and most probably the whole month of January.

My schedule is so packed for the whole year that I only get a full day of off from both work and school on sundays, which I'd most probably spend outside instead of sleeping. Every weekday, it's either work till 6 plus, then take the hour-long ride home. Or I get off work on time, but go to my classes which ends at 10, then I still have to take an hour-long ride home.
Even saturday's like that; go to work in the morning like every other weekdays, then leave at around 12.30 for classes, which ends at 5 for sats. Then I get a little big of free time for the evening.
Even though I have some spare time in between every other day, there's still work to be done for the projects.

Which is why I always try to plan something for weekends! So I can have something to look forward to, and get my mind off stuff.

==================================================

Let's end today's post with a picture of today's main character!


Terence and his signature smile! =)
Happee Birthdae Terence!~

1 comment:

kurnaen said...

it must be a Perfect situation and foods for you

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here.