Saturday, November 5, 2011

Captain Prata

Had dinner at the Prata Place down upper thompson with some guys from Ani.
There were a lot of dragging before that, mainly due to someone being late.

Firstly, Shouta reached Sembawang early for god knows why, and I took him to my house to rest for like some 30 minutes, before heading to the McDonalds at Sun Plaza to wait for the others to arrive.

BiBi and Deon arrived soon after, Eric reached the place himself, or so I thought. Turns out he went to the Prata House instead of Prata Place which was a long way down the same road. Oh well~ Jeremiah had to go bring him to the correct place, since he reached the place earlier himself too.

After quite a looooong while of waiting, the final party member, Ash, finally arrived. Then we went to wait for the bus that takes us to the Prata Place, for another loooong while, to find out, upon reaching, that Jeremiah and Eric already started eating because we took too long =X

Oh well~ Anyway, decided not to order any Thosai, which I normally have when I go there, and got myself a plain, an egg, and a cheese prata. Been quite a while since I ate there. The pratas there taste as good as ever. Mmm~

Spent the night mainly on waiting, chit chatting, and prata-eating. The bus rides were enjoyable because of all the random stuff we talked about aboard. I thought we were disturbing the other passengers though.. =P

On the way home, I got a bottled coffee to drink while walking home. And here I am now, writing this post cos I can't sleep from the coffe ~_~

Nothing much. And I forgot to take any pictures again. Well it's more like I didn't thought of taking any actually. It was nice, these once-in-a-while-go-somewhere-random-to-eat things.

And to compensate the fact that I have got no photos for the blog in the recent posts, heres a picture I stole from the Prata Place's site. LOL

No comments: